Friday, 30 June 2017

Welcome to four new DT Members

A BIG WELCOME TO FOUR NEW DT MEMBERS

I'm very pleased to announce that Noemi, Yaiza, Victoria, and Hema have joined the Digistamps4Joy Design Team.

Noemi

Hello everyone.  I can tell this is an amazing group. I live in the Bay Area California. I don't have kids but I have many nieces and nephews (11 of them) so I'm surrounded by lots of curious happy children ranging from ages 14 and under.  My hobbies include crafting and music and spending time with my family.

Pop into Noemi's blog and give her a hug.

Yaiza

I live in Valencia, Spain. I'm a teacher who loves crafts, especially scrapbooking. 
My favorite style is Shabby Chic. I also made cards and mini-albums, love taking photos and travelling.
Pop into Yaiza's blog and give her a hug.

Victoria

I live in Virginia, USA. I've been crafting for over 10 years and tried several things, but I always come back to paper crafts. I think taking a rubber stamp or digital image, ink, paper and some embellishments and making a card or gift is almost magical. Watching an idea come to life is almost as nice as seeing the look on the receiver's face- especially when it's a just because moment.

Pop into Victoria's blog and give her a hug.

Hema

I'm a Human Resource professional and have been working all through and been crafting as well.  Recently I took a break and have dedicated my time to my passion for creating.  I'm married and have a teenage son.  I have been into fine arts and painting, having learnt Indian traditional art like Tanjore and Mysore paintings which is totally on gold foil.  I have been making paper crafts like cards/albums/gift boxes/ scrapbook layouts/ mixed media/altered art/journals/ decoupage. So art is something which has been in me from the beginning and also a great stress buster in my life.  I love to play with colours and paper.....create something which gives happiness.

Pop into Hema's blog and give her a hug.

WELCOME LADIES
 

12 comments:

  1. Welcome to the design team ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations ladies on making it onto Margy's DT. You are going to love 'working' for her :) Can't wait to see your creations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A big welcome to you ladies - I can't wait to see what you create!
    Jen Leeflang
    (Artist for DS4J)

    ReplyDelete
  4. great to have you on board xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A huge welcome to all our new teamies. Wishing you loads of fun with this crafty family.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Digistamps4Joy DT Member}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for such a warm welcome! I'm so excited to be a part of your team!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Warm welcome ladies :) Big hugs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for a warm welcome!! Happy to be here with you all super duper talented women power!! (HUGS)!!

    ReplyDelete